current mood: accomplished
My youngest offspring has "tagged" me and so my first meme-thing:
Rules: The 1st player of this "game" starts with the topic "6 weird habits/things about yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a journal about their 6 weird habits/things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
So...weird things about me...where to start, where to start?
1. I see auras. In color. Really.
2. I see music in color as well. (I sense a pattern beginning.)
3. I have a weakness for geeky men. (Have you met my husband?)
4. I believe that the future Star Trek presents WILL happen one day. (Except for maybe those mini-skirt uniforms.)
5. My favorite programming language is Assembler. (Manipulating things down to the little zeros and ones is where it's at, baby!)
6. Last one, difficult to choose. Should I go with "I like cutting out coupons EXACTLY on the dotted lines" or my beliefs on hell and heaven and the nonexistance thereof? I'll go with "I like cutting out coupons EXACTLY on the dotted lines" and expand upon the other thing at a later date.
Done. Now what do I do if I don't know 6 people to tag?