current mood: determined
An interesting project -- 101 things to do in 1001 days. It has spurred much thinking on my part. So...what the heck...
1. Reformat old laptop and install Ubuntu so I can get all cozy with Linux (at least the one distro).
2. Maintain a 5 exercise sessions per week pace for 6 months (yikes!).
3. Be brave and cut my hair reallllly short at least once.
4. Use my Flovent inhaler as the doctor directs consistently for 1 month (that's one puff every morning and one puff every night).
5. Increase the amount of time I sleep every night until it reaches 7.5 hours.
6. Related to (5): Get 7.5 hours (at least) of sleep a night for a week. (Baby steps.)
7. Learn how to compost effectively.
8. Make one green improvement to my house in 2008.
9. Make one green improvement to my house in 2009.
10. Make one green improvement to my house in 2010.